Honda’s V-Twin range of engines are the cream of the crop, powering Pressure Washers, Water Pumps and Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment everywhere.
The Stationary Engine GX690 V-Twin can also be found in Tillers / Cultivators and other Agricultural Equipment, Generators as well as many different applications.And if it’s something more hardcore that you need power for, the GX690 is also used in the Forestry and Construction/Industrial industries.
The fuel economy of the Stationary Engine GX690 V-Twin is similar to fuel injection, with the simplicity of carburetion ensuring that running this unit is easy on both your pocket and the environment. The Stationary Engine GX690’s high capacity pump facilitates consistent oil delivery, and a handy Oil Alert will keep you posted if you look like running dry.
There’s a dual cylindrical air filter, and a large diameter air intake on board for superior cooling.
Don’t forget, all Honda V-Twin Engines are covered by a Honda 3 Year Domestic & Commercial Warranty. All just extra reasons for you to Love Your Honda GX690 V-Twin.
- Engine Type: Air cooled 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, 90° V-twin design
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 2 / 78 x 72
- Displacement (cc): 688
- Continuous Rated Power: 11.5 kW (15.4 HP) / 3000 rpm 13.0 kW (17.4 HP) / 3600rpm
- Starter Type: Electric Start
- Horsepower Class: 16.5KW (22.1 HP) / 3600 rpm
- Shaft Size: 1-1/8 inch Keyway
- Fuel Type: Unleaded
- Oil Capacity (Ltr): 1.9
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm): 429 x 410 x 438